Here’s a list of apps that will make your home selling experience a little easier!
- MagicPlan– This app has the ability to create a floor plan of any given house just by taking pictures and transposing them into solid dimensions. This comes in handy when you need room measurements.
- Houzz– This app helps you visualize what a home would look like if certain enhancements were made. This helps you decide which improvements are the best, which in the long run can minimize your investment cost.
- ColorSmart– Every seller should know that a fresh coat of paint will help sell your home. This app will help you choose the right color for your home, and will also let you preview how the paint will look at the sample room Delete repeated word
- Snapguide– This is basically a “how-to” app. It will guide you through landscaping, simple renovations, improving the curb appeal of your home, etc.
- Home Improvement Calcs– This app is extremely helpful for sellers who choose to do DIY renovations. Its a variety of calculators and estimating tools for landscaping, construction tasks, and common home improvements.
Check out these apps today!
Written By: Savannah Richards, Boise River Realty